NGC Hong Kong Announces Revised NGC Services and Fees for 2021
Posted on 12/17/2020
NGC Hong Kong Ltd. (NGC Hong Kong), the Hong Kong, China-based affiliate of Numismatic Guaranty Corporation™ (NGC®), has updated its submission forms, fees and tier requirements for 2021. A full list of changes for NGC submissions to the Hong Kong office is below.
Please note that all fees and maximum values are in US dollars and are per coin.
NGC Grading Tiers
- Express – fee changed to $70.
- Economy – fee changed to $23.
- Modern – cutoff is now 1965 to present.
- Modern Bulk (mixed types) – cutoff date is now 1965 to present.
- Modern Bulk (same types) – cutoff date is now 1965 to present.
NGC Add-On Services
- Double Thick Holder – renamed Extra Thick Holder.
- NGC Mega Holder – fee changed to Tier + $200.
Other NGC Services
- Designation Review – service discontinued.
- High Value Designation Review – service discontinued.
- Metallurgic Analysis – new service; fee is $75 per coin.
For a complete list of 2021 NGC Hong Kong Services & Fees, click here.
NGC Hong Kong paid collector members can submit their coins directly to NGC Hong Kong. Not an NGC Hong Kong member? Paid memberships start at just $25/year. Join now!
Updated submission forms and price sheets reflecting these changes will be available in January at NGCcoin.hk. Paper submission forms can be requested from NGC Hong Kong by calling (+852) 2115 3639 or emailing Service@NGCcoin.hk. All coins received by NGC Hong Kong after January 1, 2021, should be accompanied by the new submission form.
Any changes to fees and forms for other NGC offices will be announced separately.
Want news like this delivered to your inbox once a month? Subscribe to the free NGC eNewsletter today!